samedi 6 septembre 2014

First entry September 6th, 2014




The purpose of this article is to explain my point of view on why I think this journal reflecting will help me through this semester.
By reflecting about events that happened to me, I want to be able to think of my actions (were they good or bad actions, why did I do so). I want to learn about myself because sometimes in life I do something, then I think of it and regret it. Writing down about the decision I took based on the pros and cons of my actions can I think help reduce the feeling of regretting. Expressing my feelings can make me aware of them and then to possibly work on them (if they are negative). I think this will help  me identify the positive aspects of my actions because often when an incident happen, we tend to only think about the negative side. By doing this reflection, I want to see if the situations increase my strengths, affects my self-esteem, my character, my relations with others, etc. There are many situations that are still uncomfortable to me and that I want to work on. Some of them are death (dead body and seeing a family going through the grieving process), patients being abused, patient of my age, etc.. I want to be able to face these new situations and see if my ways of dealing with them has improved. I will often relate the experiences to my nursing knowledge, by trying to incorporate what we learned in class. An example of question to integrate is : how my nursing thinking process has helped me do the right action in the experienced situation. To conclude this first entry, I believe this journal reflecting will help me learn a lot about myself and that it will be very grateful in my future because I will be aware of the reasons and the thinking process that I chose behind my actions.







Nursing Ethics
Qais Khedri

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire